Write for Us
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in writing for Bay Leaf Digital’s blog!
We are accepting unpublished 100% original, high-quality content that is useful to our readers. We do not pay for guest posts, but we are happy to include two non-promotional links to your website in the blog copy and another in your author bio.
Our blog caters to business owners, decision makers and professionals working in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please follow the guidelines below and use the form to send us your request for consideration.
- Pitches on generic digital marketing topics (e.g. top SEO strategies, types of content for your blog, best lead generation tactics for 2024 etc.) that are not specific to our audience’s interests will not be accepted.
- Pitches should be relevant to one of the following topics:
- SaaS Product Market Fit
- SaaS Lead Generation
- SaaS Content Marketing
- SaaS Pricing Models
- SaaS Marketing Strategy
- SaaS Email Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- B2B SaaS Marketing
- Examples of pitches that we’ve recently accepted and published:
- Anything that has already been covered on our SaaS Marketing Blog will not be accepted. Please do a site search before submitting topics.
- Content must be original. We cannot accept pitches for republished pieces.
- No promotional content, please.
We get several requests for guest posts each week and are unable to respond to each request. If your pitch is accepted, you will hear from us within a month. We will provide detailed writing guidelines at that time.
Ready to Connect?
Fill out the form with your three best pitches along with your name, website, and links to 2-3 previously published pieces.