We are accepting unpublished original, high-quality content that is useful to our readers. Our blog caters to business owners, decision makers and professionals in SaaS, Contact Center Technology, or Learning Management Systems industry. If you would like to submit a guest post to the Bay Leaf Digital blog, follow the instructions below for consideration.
1. Guest articles should be classified as one of the following topics:
- SaaS Marketing
- Contact Center Technology Marketing
- Learning Management Systems
Examples of acceptable articles:
The Ingredients of a Great SaaS Marketing Plan
How to Empower (Not Replace) Contact Center Agents with AI
How This SaaS Startup Uses AI to Accelerate Highly Relevant Content Creation
2. Articles must be at least 700 words in length and may include up to 2 non-promotional links
3. Posts must be well written and grammatically correct
4. Images are not required but preferred (attribution required if necessary)
5. Include a short author bio (50-100 words) with 1 link and author image
6. Articles on generic digital marketing topics (e.g. top seo strategies, types of content for your blog, best lead generation tactics for 2019 etc), not specific to our audience’s interests will not be accepted
7. Anything that has already been covered on our blog will not be accepted. Please do a site search before submitting topics
8. Content can’t be republished
We reserve the right to make grammatical or content changes to fit publication guidelines. When you are ready to submit, email your 100 word article summary along with the author’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions must include “Guest Post for BLD” in the subject line. We get several requests for guest posts each week, and we’re not able to respond to each request. However if you have followed the guidelines above, and meet our criteria, you can be sure to hear from us. We typically respond to relevant pitches within 2 weeks.