Write for Us
Thanks for your interest in writing for Bay Leaf Digital’s blog!
We are accepting unpublished 100% original, high-quality content that is useful to our readers. Our blog caters to business owners, decision makers and professionals in SaaS and Learning Management Systems industry.
If you would like to submit a guest post to the Bay Leaf Digital blog, follow the instructions below for consideration.
1. Guest articles should be classified as one of the following topics:
- SaaS Marketing
- SaaS Social Media Marketing
- SaaS PPC
- SEO for SaaS
- SaaS Marketing Analytics
Examples of acceptable articles:
- The Ingredients of a Great SaaS Marketing Plan
- What Should your Social Media Strategy for SaaS Be?
- Best MarTech Stack for B2B SaaS
- How This SaaS Startup Uses AI to Accelerate Highly Relevant Content Creation
2. Articles must be at least 1000 words in length and may include up to 2 non-promotional links
3. Posts must be well written and grammatically correct
4. Images are not required but preferred (attribution required if necessary)
5. Include a short author bio (50-100 words) with 1 link and author image
6. Articles on generic digital marketing topics (e.g. top seo strategies, types of content for your blog, best lead generation tactics for 2021 etc), not specific to our audience’s interests will not be accepted
7. Anything that has already been covered on our blog will not be accepted. Please do a site search before submitting topics
8. Content can’t be republished
9. No promotional content please
We reserve the right to make grammatical or content changes to fit publication guidelines. When you are ready to submit, fill out the form below with your 3 best pitches and/or attach a 100 word article summary along with the author’s name.
We get several requests for guest posts each week, and we’re not able to respond to each request. However if you have followed the guidelines above, and meet our criteria, you can be sure to hear from us. We typically respond to relevant pitches within 2-3 weeks