OUR RESPONSIBLE AI PRINCIPLES
- We believe in intelligent automation that does not dehumanize and we recognize the potential of AI to have profound benefits for humanity and society.
- We recognize the critical role of human knowledge, experience, emotion, and imagination in creativity. Our approach to AI is centered around humans and aims to empower and augment professionals. We believe AI should be assistive and not autonomous.
- We do not use AI output unless and until it has been validated and approved by humans. Even when assisted by AI, people must be accountable for every decision and action.
- We believe in the importance of upskilling and reskilling professionals, and we use AI to create more fulfilling careers and lives. Our goal is to promote emerging career paths and opportunities for creative professionals.
- We acknowledge the power of language, images, and videos to educate, influence, and effect change. We pledge never to use generative AI technology to deceive or spread falsehoods, misinformation, disinformation, or propaganda.
- We are committed to personalization without infringing on privacy. We strictly adhere to data privacy laws, mitigate privacy risks for consumers, and follow our moral compass when legal precedent lags behind AI innovation.
- Our philosophy includes an open approach to sharing our AI research, knowledge, ideas, experiences, and processes to advance industry and society.
- We understand that, because AI technology is rapidly changing, our principles around its use will have to evolve to keep up. They will be reviewed and updated periodically.
HOW WE CURRENTLY USE AI
Our main focus in the use of AI technologies is on generative AI for marketing. This includes content creation for our blog, podcast, webinars, digital ads, and long-form content such as reports and blueprints. Although we are constantly experimenting with AI technologies for efficiency and performance across all business functions, our primary use cases are currently in the generative AI space for marketing.
AI use cases include:
- Image generation
- Outline generation
- Speech-to-text transcription
- Content summarization
- Long form and short form copywriting