Learn from Real World Responses on Remote Work
In an effort to document the current status of remote work practices as kickstarted by the COVID-19 crisis, Bay Leaf Digital surveyed employees across North America. The insights gathered will help you evaluate your own distributed teams, address obstacles to employee productivity, and develop plans for a successful flexible workforce in the long term.
Get insights on
- Individual and managerial perceptions on the success, productivity, and future of working from home
- Technological and non-technological challenges to achieving and maintaining productivity
- How to address concerns around communication and collaboration
- The new metrics of remote productivity
- Key advantages and surprises of working from home
Download the 42 Page Survey Report
"Bay Leaf took us from a standing start to a working digital marketing firm in short order. Their skills cover a broad spectrum and they have been a vast improvement over our previous firm. Bay Leaf staff works closely and collaboratively with many areas of our company such as Product Management, Sales reps and management, and our entire executive team."
- Hugh Dyar, SVP Global Marketing